it is finished
Well, I just finished writing my note to my dad to give to him during the wake. I’m also putting in the box:
– A scarf, and knitted booties to keep warm (He always likes to stay toasty).
– The MP3 player I once gave him for his birthday.
– A few family photos,
– some tools, (He loves home depot and their tools)
– his favorite cookies, (those French butter ones, Banh Lu),
– some Li Si money,
– a horse pendant (for the year of the horse…that’s me).
– A little angel my friend Anne gave him.
– And Chrissie wrote him a note as well.
I also finished the Eulogy for my father in English, and I hope that I will have the strength to give it when the time comes.